I added a seal tape around the top to limit spilling when moving it. I also added a brush on the hose to reduce the spray. ((Make sure you put a small hose clamp on to hold it.)
excellent price. not flimsy container. will the pump last? don't know yet. I had read that it did not have a seal to slowdown evaporation. I placed a self adhesive rubber seal on the lid which caused the lid to stay slightly up in the front, mostly because of the seal by the hinge. To counter this I epoxied (good ole' JB weld) some strong hard drive magnets to the container. The magnets were positioned in a way that put them just slightly below the rubber seal. This holds the lid down tight against the seal. You need pretty good magnets for this. Took very little time to make this upgrade and so far I love it. The flow is rather fast. IF You're not careful you'll get whatever cleaner your using all over the place. I added the oriflow OR101h flow through brush which works very well (hose is a little long for this small unit but still works great) and cuts the flow down so my mineral spirits don't splash all over the place. Plus the brush comes in very handy.
Kem Cách làm kem que sầu riêng Ngày 08 tháng 3 năm 2021 bởi CHAU HUY LICH 9 Likes 90 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 30 Phút Phục vụ 4 Người ...
Bánh ngọt Cách làm bánh quy hình hoa Ngày 05 tháng 4 năm 2021 bởi NGUYEN THI MY HIEN 9 Likes 67 Lượt xem Chuẩn bị 0 Phút Nấu 0 Phút Tổng Cộng 55 Phút Phục vụ 4 Người ...
This is where the fun begins @_spanci comic 132 Likes 18 Comments Jeff McDaniel Dean Tii Dezorder Loretta Church Deana Williams The queen says hello Ross Ariffin Camille C. Campbell ...
David A. Nugent
Compact parts cleaner
Nice for smaller shop or garage.
Kevin Bailey
Five Stars
Great item
Kaitlyn Shepherd
Great value for washing smaller parts.
I added a seal tape around the top to limit spilling when moving it. I also added a brush on the hose to reduce the spray. ((Make sure you put a small hose clamp on to hold it.)
David Phillips
so far for the price its great and i made an upgrade to make it better.
excellent price. not flimsy container. will the pump last? don't know yet. I had read that it did not have a seal to slowdown evaporation. I placed a self adhesive rubber seal on the lid which caused the lid to stay slightly up in the front, mostly because of the seal by the hinge. To counter this I epoxied (good ole' JB weld) some strong hard drive magnets to the container. The magnets were positioned in a way that put them just slightly below the rubber seal. This holds the lid down tight against the seal. You need pretty good magnets for this. Took very little time to make this upgrade and so far I love it. The flow is rather fast. IF You're not careful you'll get whatever cleaner your using all over the place. I added the oriflow OR101h flow through brush which works very well (hose is a little long for this small unit but still works great) and cuts the flow down so my mineral spirits don't splash all over the place. Plus the brush comes in very handy.